Monday, December 18, 2006

What a long strange trip it's been.

It's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy in my personal life with goings on and such. Anyways, I figured I'd post about the big news now in politics about Hillary and Obama. Apparently the Democatic party will be represented by one of these two figures. Well, Hilary isn't going to win the Presidency. I will gaurentee that. The only people in New York that like her are in N.Y.C.. Now obama, he has that inexpierance going for him, and his skin color, which should not matter but there are enough racists in this country that it will matter. Now on the elephants side we have Rudi and McCain. I would love to see Obama win, actually just because he is younger and more in tune with things I think then a-lot of these other "Lifeer" (lifer?, I can't fuckin spell) politicans. Also because of this quote I read about him; Reporter- Have you ever smoked pot, and did you inhale? Obama-Yes I inhaled, that was the point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you! and I will check out your blog after this Christmas shopping outtings!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home