Monday, October 30, 2006

Katie's Revenge

I heard about this story a couple of weeks ago. I laughed. Link A pedophile has to be the worst, morally depraved, sick, monster that there is. So, when something like this happens to one in jail, although worse things probably happen too, I cann't help but applaud. On a similiar note, I saw the movie Hard Candy this weekend. Good movie. Being a guy I squirmed in my chair a little during one sceen, if you've seen the movie you know what i'm talking about. This movie is the way the pedophiles should be dealt with. Chop em' off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wickedmick said...

Oh, there will be no tears from me.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I did that human for sale thingie you have on the sidebar...very entertaining.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Blog Intro said...

This blog has been Introduced. Rate and review it on BlogIntro.com!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home