Saturday, November 04, 2006

The apocalypse is nigh!!!!

According to this article if the democrats gain control of congress, then the end of the world is near. That amazing fact is from this website. I have to shake my head and laugh. People, the world is not going to end, unless an asteroid hits, or I start dating Carmen Electra. If I start dating Carmen I believe the world would stop in it's tracks. But seriously now, it's great if you believe in a higher power. I'm glad you have that. But as a college educated person, I can not believe how anyone can have that much faith in the Bible after becoming a learned person. I reccomend the FSM for anyone looking for the real being in the universe. May his noodly appendage touch you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Carmen Electra is hot...but getting old...and I just noticed the angels at the top...they are hot too. And I'm straight!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home