Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tragic News!!!!!

Today everyone will be blogging about the Dems taking control of the house and possibly the Senate. ( still undecided at posting time) Not me though. I am going to tackle another headline breaking subject. No, its not Iraq. Not Korea. Not even Iran. It's Brit and K-Fed. Yes you heard (well read) it here. Brit and K-Fed are getting a divorce.





There is something inside me that cries out a glorious, Hell Yes! Because I like Britney Spears you say? No. I don't like or dislike her, she is indifferent to me. Now K-Fed on the other hand. Something about that boy makes me just want to punch him in the head repeaditly. THE most annoying person to get famous by marrying a rich person since, well is is the most. No one is more lame than you K-Fed. Hope you end up on VH1's Surreal life. Loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home