Friday, November 03, 2006

Map of active Hate Groups.

Link I cann't believe there are so many. Well, yes I can. This country was built from immigrants who brang ( yes, I know "brang" isn't a word, but screw you all I use it) thier customs, religions, and bigotry with them. Things get passed down through the generations, all the customs and the bigotry too. I would like to think that today's generation has more tolerance and do not see people by color or religion, but alas lots of people don't. I was surprised to see my section of Pennsylvania has no groups close to it. Still that dosn't mean people are not idiots here. Go into any bar and at least once a night you will probably hear some racial slurs of people talking ignorant. It ashames me a-lot when I hear that talk in my town. Hopefully things will continue to change for the better.

Great, snowing like hell outside now. Gotta drive over a big hill to work. Suck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate groups suck. We almost never get any snow...oh, I live in the state with 43 hate groups, but that's a conservative estimate, I'm sure.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home